Saturday, May 30, 2009

iPhone Game Screenshots: Tap Tap Revenge

The really love music games that you are at least sort of playing the instrument/song. The other weekend I was in search of one that actually had my favorite genre of music, country. My search led me to only a few Karoake type console games, so I decided to search the app store. Tap Tap Revenge is the only one I found that mentioned country music being part of it. It was free, so I did not hesitate to try it. It turns out it only has one country song by Keith Urban. It is not a bad one, but really that is pathetic and does not deserve mention. I am keeping the game, as I still find it fun, but boy am I glad it was free because with the mention of country music being in it I might have actually paid for the app and then really have been disappointed and out money.

Conclusion is that it is a fun tap to the beat music game, but the music selection is not much my style like the rest of these type of games. Now if they would just make a Guitar Hero Goes Country or a Country Band type game I would be happy. For now my dad says I should try my mom's software and make my own app to satisfy my desire for a country music playing game, but I am not that motivated to make it myself. Anyone want to do it for me? Totally would pay for that app game.

No comments: