Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Shaun White's Snowboarding Road Trip

I have fallen in love with Shaun White's Snowboarding as the first non-Wii Fit game that I have tried that is fun to use the balance board for. I have not played any snowboarding games since one my brother had for Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color (same game, but a little different for each system). That one I only felt so-so about. This Wii one, though, I have found a lot of fun to play because you really feel like you are snowboarding and there is not too much crazy button pushing for doing tricks. Sure doing tricks and landing them is still tough, but it not as mentally frustrating because it is about body control and not remembering what buttons to push. Turning took me the most time to get used to. I found it was way easier once I changed the board sensitivity to High. I still am not able to beat all the goals, but it has definitely been a good depth game having played it for almost a week before unlocking all the mountains. This is one game I would consider actually buying if I had any money to spare right now and I definitely recommend it if you have a balance board and are looking to do something besides Wii Fit with it. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: