Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nintendo DS Screenshots: Go, Diego, Go Dinosaur Rescue

Go, Diego, Go! Dinosaur Rescue is an okay game for preschool fans of the show, but I found it somewhat disappointing compared to the Safari Rescue one. This one I easily beat in less than half and hour and cannot imagine it taking a preschooler longer than an hour to beat. It also is not all that interesting to have replay value, but perhaps it does for some fans of the school. Biggest thing is this one does not teach much besides how to count to ten in Spanish. Also, the word you are supposed to say several times comes out basically gibberish through the DS speakers. However, even though I did not know what they heck I was supposed to say the microphone counts anything you say as valid. Basically I do not recommend this except as a rental and even that should be passed up unless you have a major fan of the show. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: