Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Candace Kane's Candy Factory

Candace Kane's Candy Factory is a simple fast paced please the customer type game. You basically just match the three candies they want together and then give it to them before they become inpatient. When you do not have orders to fill you can match three of a kind for putting on sale and you earn a little for that. You try to earn enough for at least Bronze for each level, but the ultimate goal is high enough for gold for each level. I like this kind of arcade games. They kind of are repetitive, but it an addictive repetitiveness kind of like how I love puzzle games. The graphics are not anything special and the plot part is not all that developed, but it was at least a worthwhile rental game and it is not that expensive of a game for the amount of entertainment I can imagine it would give people that like these types of games, especially since I do not know of anything similar for the Wii. I have a feeling, though, that control wise the DS version is better, but I have not tries that version, yet. Click the thumbnails below to see larger versions of the screenshots.



No comments: