Thursday, April 16, 2009

iPhone Game Screenshots: Wedding Dash Lite

Since I love Diner Dash I decided to try out the Wedding Dash Lite game on the iPhone. It is a little more complicated than Diner Dash and in fact much more varied. To some extent it is a better game, but sometimes I like the almost mindless Diner Dash that you just maddly tap and do the same tasks over and over. That aspect is mostly the same in Wedding Dash, but there are more things to pay attention for, such as serving the right courses at the right time, seating people next to their preference, and filling the bride and groom's three requests correctly. It is not bad and in fact sometimes preferred, but it is not exactly the same either. I think that most Diner Dash lovers will like this, too. It is also another game that I think would be a worthwhile full version game to get. Click the thumbnail below to see a larger version of the screenshots.

No comments: