Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screnshots: Cooking Mama World Kitchen

I really like the first Cooking Mama for the Wii. I thought it used the Wii motion controls quite well and the controls pretty well resembled the real cooking movements for the most part. I expected for the new World Kitchen one to be at least as good. However, it is not, as they totally changed to controls without even putting any sort of in game tutorial in it. Basically the controls work a little better in terms of responsiveness, however, they do not really seem as realistic anymore and their is a lot of boring lag time as you cook compared to how it used to be. I have seen sequels not be as entertaining due to not enough changes, but this is the first that I have come across that got worse because it took a step back technology wise. Click the thumbnails below to see larger versions of the screenshots.



No comments: