Friday, March 27, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: My Fitness Coach

I finally got My Fitness Coach as a Gamefly rental. I was not sure if I was going to like it, but I was impressed after the first workout that I took advantage of it being a Keep It game and that I had a $5 gift certificate available to use and bought. It is not exactly the best in terms of using the Wii capabilities, as it does not use the balance board at all and the Wii remote is only used on the menu selection pages. It is, however, a great workout tool in that the exercises have six different categories, you can choose your workout duration in intervals of 15 minutes from 15 to 75 minutes, and the workouts adapt to your abilities and vary to some extent. Basically it is a lot like doing a workout with a workout video, however, it is better than that because it changes regularly and is more like getting a whole set of videos and you sure cannot get that for the price of this game. As a Wii video game it is poor, but as a fitness or weigh loss tool it is a steal of a deal. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: