Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mad Catz Exercise Mat for Nintendo Wii

Ever since I got Wii Fit I have thought about getting some sort of mat because I have concrete floor and it hurts doing a lot of the step on/off and half on/off things with the concrete. Then I got My Fitness Coach and it really became necessary. I ended up buying the Mad Catz Exercise Mat, which is said to increase comfort and decrease impact during workout as well as help keep the balance board in place. The second thing it is very useful for, as now the balance board stays put during the aerobic stuff. It does minimize the impact, but the mats thickness when laid flat is about the same thickness of the cardboard the box it came in is made from. I guess I could have figured that out if I read the box, but seriously I just assumed it was like a yoga mat considering it was priced about the same as a true yoga mat, but I could have gotten a true yoga mat with a reasonable thickness for the same price. I already bought it and am going to live with this one for a while, but I do not think it is going to cut it for long and I will probably get something thicker soon.



No comments: