Friday, May 16, 2008

Nintendo Wii Video Clips: Mario Kart

Below are the video clips I did of the four races in the Star Cup on the new Mario Kart game for Wii. I am loving playing this game. I was a little wary about the steering controls actually working as other Wii racing games do not work too well, but I have been pleasantly surprised the it does not just work for steering it works great for steering. Plus, if you do not like how it steers with the Wii remote, i.e. you are too used to old style racing game, then you can play with a Gamecube controller. I think you can also use the nunchuck for steering, but I have not tried that. The new race courses are fun, although, I kind of stink at them because I am not used to them. All the old race courses they brought in from older versions of Mario Kart were really easy for me to beat at least in 50cc because I have played them so much before. Oh, and my favorite new thing is that you can drive scooters and motorcycles, which I will upload some videos of doing later.









No comments: