Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii

Those observant followers of this blog may be wondering by the title if this is screenshots or video clips. Well, today there are none of either. It is just an entry about the game. Do not worry there are screenshots and video clips of this game. I just do not have time to upload to my computer, then the internet, and then post on here before I need to go to bed tonight.

I got this rental game in the mail last week and did not get a chance to play until I got home from my weekend trip up to Baltimore on the train. I really enjoyed playing this game. I thought when I started that I would just play a level now and play some more in the morning to do screenshots and video clips. I enjoyed the game that I played through the beginning tutorial levels that did not seem tedious because it was fun using the Wiimote capabilities of movement such as tilting and moving forward. In the end I guess you could say that I played only one of the real levels after the seven or so training levels. The first real level was fun and nice and long. It was an easy level, but I enjoyed the fact that it was not a quickie first actual level. The game also has some fun mini games. I especially enjoyed trying this one where you move the Wiimote in a circle by holding it with two hands sideways (if that sentence even accurrately described it to be understood by those who have not played). Basically the mini games look like a fun way that this game can be multiplayer and they seem pretty active at least for arms.

No comments: