Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Tamagotchi Party On

I am not sure what prompted me to add this to my Game Q, but something did and so it came and I played it. I surprisingly really enjoyed this game. It is a fun board game style game in which you are trying to gain popularity to win the election. I enjoyed how it nicely used the Wiimote at least to some extent. I especially found it fun to use the Wiimote like a gavel to roll the dice. I think this could prove a fun multiplayer game. Although I am 19 (20 in a few weeks) the age group most likely to enjoy this is probably grade school kids and most likely leans more to the female gender. So here are the screenshots from the round I enjoyed playing last night and yes I did win the election against the easy computer players.



No comments: