Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nintendo DS Video Clip: Diddy Kong Racing

I played this game some more today. I realize it does not really have much adventure to it and is rather like the Crash Nitro where you go around the world to the levels and not the other Crash racing where you do some adventure stuff. Or do I have the names of the two Crash racing games mixed up? I very well may, but not realy sure. Anyways I got to the part where you get to race with a plane. It was kind of hard to master and I had to give up and go to work. Now that I think about it, why did I just take my DS on the hour bus ride to work? Oh well, maybe that thought can be carried out another day with another game, as it is time for this one to go back to the rental place I am canceling from this month. I have given up on their crappy service, which used to be superior to Gamefly, and started a GameFly membership. Below is a video clip I did of me trying to do the flying race.


Diddy Kong Racing Video Clip




No comments: