Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nintendo DS Screenshots: Diddy Kong Racing

I am finally moved into my apartment and starting to get settled in. I do not currently have a game rental thing going, as I am going to switch the company, so I may not be with much material to post, as I also do not have very many of my games and systems with me now. I did take screenshots of Diddy Kong Racing for Nintendo DS this week though. I enjoyed this game the little I played it. I think I still much prefer the Mario Kart series of racing, but it is nice how this game has a little more to it than just racing. Reminds me a little of that Crash racing game that has more to (Nitro Kart???) in the way of an adventure like game. It does not seem to have as much as that one, but then again I must admit I also have not really had much of a chance to even definitely say it has any. I can just say it appears to have more adventure aspect to it. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version.





No comments: