Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nintendo 3DS Screenshots: Steel Divers

Steel Diver 3DS
Steel Divers 3DS is the first 3DS game I was able to rent through Gamefly.  Honestly, none of the currently released 3DS games appeal to be other than possibly Pilot Wings, so I did not have major expectations from the game.  I just wanted to see some of the 3D graphics in action.

The graphics for Steel Diver is not bad, but there really is not much to the game.  I will admit I did not even try all the different modes after the periscope levels annoyed me.  It just has too many different things to control and mostly on the touch screen, which is hard for wanting to change multiple things at once.

The concept of a submarine simulation game is kind of cool and the download play game is interesting, but the difficulty of the periscope aspect does not make for a great casual game to download play.  However, I think there is definitely good replay value and it is great for those that want a more intense download play experience.  Thus while I did not really like the game, I still recommend it for those that think it sounds interesting to give it a shot.

Click screenshots below to see a larger version of them.



No comments: