Friday, May 20, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Flak Jack

Kongregate Badge of Day 5/20/11
The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Friday, May 20, 2011 is Flak Jack.  This is a Medium rated badge for the game Reactance.  To get the badge you need to get a x21 multiplier.  For getting this  Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.
    The multiplier goes up when you hit enemies, but it also goes down slowly when you are not hitting enemies.  Hit enemies fast in a row to rack the multiplier up.  It seems to work best on the asteroid levels.  I got the badge by using Lasers on Level 8 and I did not even beat the level.  I had the lasers upgraded to level 2 for everything, except I had defensive laser still at level 1.  My ship upgrades were Health Level 4, Regen Level 3, Speed Level 4, Ally Level 1, and Shield Level 2.  I am sure different builds can do it, but this is what worked for me.

    As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

    Comment  if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge and help out those having trouble.  Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

    No comments: