Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nintendo 3DS Screenshots: Pilotwings Resort

Pilotwings Resort 3DAbout a week ago I tried out Pilotwings Resort.  It is not an intense game with a lot depth, but it is a great looking game that gives a great feel to what the 3DS can do.  The 3D aspect is good and it is fun to fly around and over the island I am used to cycling around in Wii Fit Plus.  I also like the you use your Mii character for the profile and fly using it.

The flying is pretty easy to get used to, although the jet pack I could not really get a hang of.  Of course, I only played the game for about 40 minutes total and mostly with the airplane and only a little with the hang glider and very little with the jet pack.

Overall Pilotwings Resort is a fun game, but is more of a rent or borrow game rather than a game to actually own unless you get it cheap used unless you really love the game.




  

No comments: