Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: 10 Minute Solutions

I rented 10 Minute Solutions for the Wii about a month ago. I instantly liked the variety of the step aerobics, although I still do not like the tutorial always being at the beginning and you have to be damn perfect to get past it and actually start the workout.

The boxing is sort of crap compared to Gold's Gym, but I finally realized it could be done with 2 wii remotes. There is not as much of an issue of responsiveness accuracy in boxing, but I think that is only because that is my strong suit.

Overall I kind of like the game as a quick workout. I even ended up buying it. However, it can also be one of the most frustrating exergaming games I have played and hence I really recommend you rent it first or entirely avoid it for the better put together exergaming games such as Gold's Gym, Wii Fit Plus, or even My Fitness Coach.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.


No comments: