Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Xbox 360 Screenshots: Beijing 2008

I only took one screenshot of this game yesterday. I have been wanting to try this game for a while and my brother has had it in his rental Q since he got his 360 and this weekend he finally got it. I quickly got bored of it. I just am not into the whole button stuff, as the Wii Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is such an awesome Olympic game. I really thought this would be cool, but the rather poor 360 graphics quickly put me off. Basically, if I am not going to play a Wii game then the graphics and gameplay sure as heck better be great. The one game I tried was Judo and I could not even understand the instructions and figure out what the heck to do. I watched my brother play table tennis and that seemed okay control wise, but that is in the Mario game, so I do not care. It did have some interesting events not in the Mario game, such as Floor Exercise for gymnastics, but overall I was disappointed in this game and mostly because of the graphics. Click the thumbnail below to see a larger version of the screenshot.



No comments: