Sunday, February 15, 2009

iPhone Game Screenshots: Labyrinth Lite

I have decided to start posting some iPhone game screenshots since I have been playing some when bored. I do not pay for games on my phone because I really do not play much and I would rather save my money for Wii and DS games, but I do like playing the free versions and some of the demo versions do make the full games seem fun if I did play games on my iPhone daily instead of only about one day a week. The Labyrinth game is pretty fun. You tilt the iPhone starting with it parallel to the floor to make the ball go through the maze to the end avoiding the holes along the way. I played it for about an hour and beat all except the last free level. It seems like as a paid version it has some depth with you even being able to design your own levels. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



Click below to get the game for yourself.

Labyrinth Lite Edition
Labyrinth

No comments: