Thursday, February 19, 2009

iPhone Game Screenshots: iBowl

iBowl is a game that seems to have its free version as the full version. Sure it is not much, but it is still kind of interesting to play. It is kind of like Wii bowling, but without the strap it is kind of scary to play with the iPhone. I have only played it so that I am sure if it falls it will be landing on something soft (i.e. my couch, bed, or carpet). Certainly not a game for every situation unless you are not as scared about dropping and damaging your phone. Not to mention the pin action aspect does not feel realistic and it also does not seem to be as accurate on recognizing a curve as the Wii bowling, but it is interesting for a phone game. Sorry about the ringer thing, but my phone seems to mostly decide that I am pushing that button when I press the two other buttons on the phone to take the screenshot. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



Click below to get the game for yourself.

iBowl

No comments: