Monday, November 24, 2008

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Animal Crossing City Folk

Below are some more of Animal Crossing screenshots. It includes more fish I have caught including the interesting football fish. Also, I paid off my debt and upgraded my house again and Nook's is closed today for remodeling. Yesterday there was a Flea Market event, but no one in my town had anything all that interesting for sale. The auction house thing totally stunk yesterday as there was not anything up for auction. I wonder if maybe the auction house only works if real people put there items in there (i.e. me) and the animal characters never do. Also, I got some turnips from the turnip salesman yesterday, although I think maybe I paid too much and will not be able to sell them back to Tom for profit. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.





No comments: