Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Animal Crossing City Folk Day 2

I am enjoying Animal Crossing and I took some more screenshots of playing the second day. I have noticed a few more new things. For one you can now visit a city where there is a movie theater, a salon, a shoe shiner, a guy that gives away free balloons and stuff, a Happy Room Academy showroom, an auction house (no auction yet), an ATM, Katrina the fortune teller, Redd's (need some sort of invitation to go in though), and GracieGrace where you can buy clothes and a whole set of the current themed furniture on display.

The below screenshots include the Resetti warning that he will visit you again if you ever leave without saving, new fish I caught, and the city. I also paid off my debt, so included are the screenshots of doing that and upgrading my house. Now to pay off the upgrade 120,000 debt. I will likely continue to do some Animal Crossing screenshot posts and updates as I continue to play the game, so I am making a label category for these posts.




No comments: