Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I found this game okay, but too frustratingly hard to learn to play. The gameplay aspect was a concept of going through levels, which I sometimes like, but the confusingness of having to change between characters based on their powers (by the way I do not understand their powers because I do not even like the superhero/comic type movies like Fantastic Four) to get through parts of levels. The game may be good if you are into Fantastic 4 and have seen the movie, but as just a video game fan it is not all that great. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



Note: I do not have a video clip for this game because my video camera continues to give me mostly messed up footage when I download it. I have tried using fresh tapes, but it only creates clean footage half the time. The camera has done this to me before and it was supposedly repaired. I might have to send it in again. I think the warranty is still good. Next time I am going to try recording straight to a memory card and see if that fixes the issue.




Please click on the button below and rate my blog post.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: