Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Donkey Kong Barrel Blast

I loved playing Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for the Wii. Now if I could just easily find it to purchase. I tried to buy it at Best Buy and Target when I had gift card money, but was unsuccessful at finding it. I hope to save up enough Amazon gift certificates to purchase it soon, but I think I will end up buying Mario Kart for Wii first, which comes out later this month. The Donkey Kong racing in this game is a lot of fun, although it is a little hard to get used to it at first, but in the end it is fun in how the controls are unique and the sound of the bongo beat as you play. It would be nice, though, if the game was compatible with the GameCube bongo controllers. Click on the screenshots below to see a larger version of the images.



No comments: