Wednesday, April 3, 2024

My InboxDollars Game Offer Experience: Harry Potter: Puzzles and Spells

I downloaded Harry Potter: Puzzles and Spells on Android as an offer on InboxDollars (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPhone or iPad, but I prefer to do these games on a cheap Android I got just for doing game offers so I can play them and still be able to use my iPhone as usual.

Offer Goals (Must complete within 7 days of downloading)

  • Reach Level 251 to earn $28 (also got a $2 InboxDollars Bonus from Scratch & Win, completed on Day 6, had another $2 InboxDollars Bonus from Scratch & Win active that credited when it finished pending)
    • In the game Levels are something different and this really means reach Puzzle 251 (I was only Level 24 when I finished Puzzle 251)

Daily Level Progress

  1. Level 51
  2. Level 99
  3. Level 158
  4. Level 180
  5. Level 228
  6. Level 251

General Tips


Making a square match to get Winged Keys was one of the things that was the hardest for me to remember to do as it is not a match combination I am used to with most of my Match 3 playing being Disney Emoji Blitz. When I could get in the habit of looking for these matches, I did better.

For the most part I found this an easy Match 3 game. I only used the starting boosts when I did not beat the level on the first try and the last three or so just because I had them to waste at this point. A few times I did pay the 900 coins for extra moves, but I rarely found it useful. Few levels took me more than two tries and I do not recall ever running out of lives, although I did also end up with many hours of Unlimited Lives from various events.


As for events, I mostly ignored them as I did not see the point as I did not find myself in need of boosts or coins much. However, I did do a lot of making potions in the Enchanting Elixirs event that did lead to more boosts and such (mostly did the highest of the Invigoration Draught and the Strengthening Solution).

No comments: