Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nintendo 3DS Screenshots: Pinball Hall of Fame

I has been years since I played this game on the Gamecube, so I decided to try it out on the 3DS, especially since there is not much I am really interested in renting on this system right now.  I used to love playing Pokemon Pinball on the Game Boy Color and Advance more than I ever like any pinball game on a console, so I thought this might be funner than the console.  However, it has the same issue of all the goals being just way too darn hard for me to come even close to achieving.

Overall this game is a disappointment and not just because it is too challenging to beat the goals, although if there were easier ones to get before the challenging ones I might have stuck with it more and got better.  The fact that the graphics are a little on the dark side, though, is an issue even on the brightest setting.  Additionally, the physics of the game sometimes seem very off making it even harder to get good at.  One positive, though, is the 3D graphics are pretty good.


No comments: