Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Kilometer on the Odometer

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Tuesday, April 24, 2012 is the Kilometer on the Odometer badge.  This is an Medium rated badge for the game Edmus. To get the badge you need to run 1,000 meters of more in a single run.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points (32 if you are a KongPlus Member).

I got this after less than ten tries.  I upgraded speed by 2, jump height by 3, and double jump height by 2.  Mainly, I found the jump height ones what I needed to go far enough because their were a couple big gaps to cross to reach 1,000 meters.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge and help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: