Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: OMG! TANGERINES

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2011 is the OMG! TANGERINES Badge. This is a medium rated badge for the game Tangerine Panic. To get the badge you have to dodge at least 100 tangerines.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

Tangerine Panic starts off slow, but very quickly get intense.  I thought I would never get it after playing for 15 minutes and not getting more than 97, but then I suddenly dodged 176 tangerines.  Definitely requires focus, as the tangerines bounce all over the place with varying trajectories.  Its oddly kind of fun, though.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

2 comments:

Neo-Wiseman said...

LOL. I got it on my first try. I didn't even have a proper mouse, just a touchpad. Even then, I dodged 198 and that was only because I was bored and just wanted to end the game.

wildcat1001 said...

Yeah, it gets boring once you get the hang of it. I cannot imagine people playing much past 200 even with the skills to do it.