Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: The Goose That Laid the Golden Badge

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Tuesday, August 23, 2011 is the The Goose That Laid the Golden Badge. This is a medium rated badge for the game Endless Migration. To get the badge you have to earn all 29 in-game achievements.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

I already had 25 before today.  I thought the one that you have to get all 16 in your flock to be swans would be the hardest, but I finally got that and am stuck trying to get the last 3 minutes as the only one I still need.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points and PowerUp Reward Points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: