Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Finally Got a Platinum Medal on Wii Sports

I bought my Wii over a year ago on December 29, 2006, to be exact. Same day my brother got his. Did not actually hook my own in until January 7, 2007 when I moved back into the dorms after winter break. I have been playing Wii Sports since the Wii came out, as I played it with the kid I used to babysit. Once I had my own, of course, I played it a lot more. Now a year later I it is still the only game I play on a very regular basis. I am pro in bowling. I am approaching pro in tennis. I am working on boxing pro, too. What I really spend the most time doing, though, besides bowling games, is doing the different training things (no golf ever has been played on my Wii!!!). My favorite training things are the boxing ones, especially the punching bags. Well, today in my playing of Wii Sports I finally got my first platinum medal in one of the training games. I got it in the boxing Dodging one with a score of 86. Below is the screenshot of my score with the platinum medal in the upper right corner. Big accomplishment for me that I never thought would happen. Now if I could just get a fitness score of 20.

No comments: