Thursday, November 8, 2007

Screenshots Coming Up Hopefully This Weekend

Sorry, about no posts lately. The site is still down for the photos. They say they will be up by weekend hopefully. I may have one video clip for a game to post, but some of the games I did lately I did deem worthwhile to video tape, so I am lacking video clips for posts. If this continues tomorrow, I will try to find time to upload my video clips from my camera, but usually I only have time to do that on weekends. So I thought I would at least let you know what game screenshots I have done that will be in line for posting once I can do so. Also, if this continues after weekend I will go to uploading other ways, so screenshots will return in some form next week no matter what.

Coming Up:

Mahjong Quest Expeditions for Nintendo DS
Carmen San Diego: The Secret of the Stolen Drums for Gamecube
Flash Focus for Nintendo DS
Drawn to Life for Nintendo DS
Tony Hakw for Nintendo Wii (just realized after starting to write this post that I have not posted this yet and I thought I did, so if I get a chance later tonight I will post this video clip as I actually even uploaded it to internet already)

No comments: