Friday, November 9, 2007

NIntendo Wii Video Clip: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

I had been very excited about the release of this game. Not only because I wanted to do screenshots and video clips for this blog, but because it has an area where you skate in Washington. D.C. I thought I could get some screenshots of the Washington, D.C. area and do a blog post with them also on my D.C. blog. That did not happen, though, because I could not get part of the game, which was not based in D.C. I tried for at least an hour two times (thus two hours total) to beat the Agro Kick goal, but I just could not. Below is me playing the beginning part of the Agro Kick goal, which I did get past although with trouble. It was the parts after this where you had to do it and clear a gap that I could not get to work for me.

Video Clip of Me Trying to Play

No comments: