Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nintendo Wii Video Clips: Brunswick Pro Bowling

So I got motivated to do the video clips of this game today partially because I posted the screenshots yesterday and also because I want to take the chance to have my mom take it home with her this weekend so my little brother can try the game since he has been waiting since he almost bought it a few weeks ago and did not know Mom had bought it for me. Basically parting with it is not too hard, as it just is not as fun as Wii Sports bowling, although since my Wii Sports is currently sitting in my mom's apartment in another city than I am living in then it kind of was nice to have, but my mom just brought my DDR Mario so now I can at least do that when I am bored in my new apartment. Anyways below is the link to the video clip.

Brunswick Bowling Game

No comments: