Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Brunswick Pro Bowling

I know I promised these screenshots several weeks ago, but I kept delaying posting them because I wanted to do the video clip first. Well, I still have not gotten around to doing a video clip of it, but I own it, so maybe I will do that sometime and post it. I love bowling, but this game was somewhat disappointing. The game just does not really work as a Wii game, as the controls are extremely awkward and not natural like in Wii Sports. This game would certainly be better off being played on other systems that do not do motion sensing as it just is not developed enough to use the Wiimote in a natural way as is most definitely capable as Wii Sports does just that with the Wiimote. Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't have it right now, as Wii is not readily available in my part of world :(

wildcat1001 said...

Unfortunately, that is the situation for a lot of the world. They are hard to come by almost everywhere.