Friday, June 22, 2007

Nintendo Wii Video Clips: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

I took an unexpected camping trip yesterday afternoon and got back late this morning. So here is the video clip of Big Brain Academy test mode I thought I was going to post yesterday. I mailed back the game yesterday. Not because I was done with it, but because my dad is buying it today to give to my brother tomorrow for his birthday, so I am sure I can continue to enjoy the game by borrowing it from him. He so owes me some game borrowing time, especially since he is still holding Happy Feet hostage for now over 7 months. Also, because of it being my brother's 13th birthday tomorrow I probably will not do any screenshots or videos for tomorrow (and maybe not even on Sunday), however the party theme is Nintendo, so I will probably post some photos of the Nintendo themed stuff I made for the party. Click the below link to see the Big Brain Video Clip.

Big Brain Test Video Clip

No comments: