Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nintendo 64 Video Clip: Pokemon Snap

This is one of my favorite console games of all time. You can probably guess it is because I enjoy photography. I contemplated doing screenshots, but decided it was too weird to do screenshots of a game you are taking pictures in. So instead I did videos of all the levels. Links to each level clip are listed below.

Beach Level
Tunnel Level
VolcanoLevel
River Level
Cave Level
Valley Level
Rainbow Cloud Level


I am going out of town tonight and going to be back late Saturday. I again leave town on Monday at 4:30am. Back from that trip Friday morning. And then again leaving next Sunday and being back home for at least a few weeks on July 11. I will try to post some stuff at least on Sunday and Saturday and Sunday the week after. I will have Internet most of the time, so I may post more often, but it depends on if I am able to do some screenshots and videos to use.

No comments: