Thursday, March 28, 2024

My InboxDollars Game Offer Experience: Candy Crush Saga

I downloaded Candy Crush Saga on Android as an offer on InboxDollars (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPhone or iPad, but I prefer to do these games on a cheap Android I got just for doing game offers so I can play them and still be able to use my iPhone as usual.

Overall I enjoyed playing this game and could have easily finished in fewer days if I had less going on during the time I was doing this offer.

Offer Goals (Must complete within 28 days of downloading)

  • Reach Level 26 to earn $0.25 (completed on Day 1)
  • Reach Level 101 to earn $3 (also got a $3 InboxDollars Bonus, completed on Day 2)
  • Reach Level 301 to earn $10 (also got a $2 InboxDollars Bonus from Scratch & Win, completed on Day 7)
  • Reach Level 651 to earn $20  (completed on Day 18)
  • Reach Level 991 to earn $60  (also got a $2 InboxDollars Bonus from Scratch & Win, completed on Day 24)

Daily Level Progress

  1. Level 46
  2. Level 106
  3. Level 179
  4. Level 196
  5. Level 229 (Level 226 was the first level that I really got stuck at and lost all my saved up gold and boosters)
  6. Level 254
  7. Level 309
  8. Level 349
  9. Level 428
  10. Level 466
  11. Level 502
  12. Level 558
  13. Level 581
  14. Level 581
  15. Level 581
  16. Level 581
  17. Level 619
  18. Level 658
  19. Level 685
  20. Level 742
  21. Level 794
  22. Level 871
  23. Level 955
  24. Level 991

General Tips


Spin Booster Wheel daily for some boosters. I feel like I most often got 30 mins of unlimited Rainbow Sprinkles booster, so I tried to spin it when I knew I had time to play the whole unlimited period.


Winning the Episode Races was key for getting gold to use for extra turns and boosters to win levels. I found I mostly won except when I ended up not having time to play for a few days in a row.


Using all boosters I had available on Hard, Super Hard, and Legendary levels. Early on I tried not to use boosters unless I was having trouble with a level, but after about Level 500 I would use them if I had them for any Hard, Super Hard, or Legendary level. Sometimes it helped keep a streak going and keep the win streak benefits. However, I also found sometimes the boosters did not help because there were such limited places for them to be and they did not do much versus playing without any boosters.


Using Gold for extra moves is what I found most useful, but I learned to not waste gold until I failed a few times unless I really knew I could finish with just 5 more moves. Each time you fail the number of moves spending 10 gold increases. To make my gold last longer, I would use it when I could get 25 or more moves from it. The Beat the Buffet type events were great for getting past hard levels because with unlimited lives I could fail a level several times and get to the point of being able to use 10 Gold and get 25 or more moves.

No comments: