Friday, November 8, 2013

Nintendo Wii U Screenshots: Wii Sports Club

Wii Sports ClubLast night when I went to finally download Wii Fit U, I discovered Wii Sports Club.  I downloaded it to try out and immediately loved that I could play bowling against other people online.  The bowling on Wii Sports still remains one of my favorite games and it is fun that I can now play it on the Wii U without having to use the Wii disc.  Plus, playing it online against others and the Club aspect adds a whole new level of fun.

I also briefly tried the only other sport currently available - Tennis.  I totally stink at that one, but it partly seemed to be because of a lag.  I think that one has issues with the online aspect causing a lag, as several times I should have hit the ball, but it showed me missing.  Also, a couple times the screen totally froze for a few seconds.  Thus, the online aspect of Wii Sports Club is not so fun for games requiring simultaneous play, but when you take turns like in bowling it does not matter and that is more my sport anyways.

No comments: