Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Just Dance Disney Party

Just Dance: Disney PartyNot that I am into dancing or dance games much, although I have enjoyed some DDR in the past, but I am very into Disney, so I thought it would at least be interesting to check out Just Dance: Disney Party.  It ended up being kind of fun to try it out, as it has some of my favorite Disney music such as songs from Hannah Montana and Mary Poppins.  It is also intriguing that it has songs in different language and not just ones one might expect like Spanish and French, but also unexpected ones like Norwegian.

Just Dance: Disney PartyJust Dance: Disney Party

Overall it was fun to try out Just Dance: Disney Party, but it ended up not being interesting enough to want to play more than once.  Mainly, it did not appeal to me to play again because it was often too confusing to understand the symbols and/or too fast to try and do what the dancers were doing.  I guess it is something you could pick up playing more, but it would be nice if it had some more slow getting into the groove aspect to help get the hang of it.  However, those that already have experience and enjoy dancing games and like Disney music might want to check out this game. The non-stop play mode is especially nice for those that want to use it as a dance workout.

Just Dance: Disney Party

No comments: