Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nintendo DS Screenshots: History Great Empires Rome

History Great Empires Rome is not too bad of a role playing game, but I just cannot get into playing this style of game on the DS. These kinds of games just work better on a computer despite me not being much of a computer gamer. I did not like the main gameplay, but I thought the mini games were kind of cool. It was fun to play the Sudoku with Roman Numerals. I also liked the trivia game (Quo Vadis?). Not enough to make the game worth owning, though. Some may like this game as a good role playing game on the go, but I suggest renting it before buying because even though I like similar games on the computer this does not cut it as worthwhile on the go.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.


No comments: