Friday, July 2, 2010

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Madagascar Kartz

A couple weeks ago I played Madagascar Kartz on the Wii. I enjoyed it for about a week and then got tired of the racing. Part of the issue is it was too difficult to do well at some of the cups and it seemed like I crashed and ran into walls too often. The responsiveness seemed bad, but it actually had more to do with how I am used to holding the controller in a racing game. I usually hold it with the buttons towards me, but it works fine when I remembered to hold the remote with the buttons facing towards the ceiling.

Overall I really like the Madagascar Kartz racing. It is a lot like Mario Kart, but with the Madagascar characters and a few other Dreamworks characters that you unlock (such as Shrek and B.O.B.). I probably would buy this sometime if I saw it used at Gamestop, but it is not quite on my list of got to own right now.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.


No comments: