Friday, November 6, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Toy Story Mania

I was really excited about Toy Story Mania because I love the ride at Disney's California Adventure. The game really is a lot like the ride games including the option to play with 3D graphics, which I could not try because I rented the game and did not have any 3D glasses around. The mini games are overall pretty fun and have easy controls, but about five games in to the story mode I came across a mini game that was impossible for me to beat. Sorry, but I just do not think mini game style games should be too challenging. They are the kind of games that should just plain fun and easy for all ages and ability levels and this one fails way too early. Overall, though, still a decent rental, but I would much rather wait in the hour plus long line to ride Toy Story Mania at the theme park.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: