Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Wii Fit Plus

I have been playing Wii Fit Plus for about a week now. I really like it better than the original, but there are still some things lacking. My main gripe is that I thought it would let you choose a time amount to workout. You sort of can by combining the routines, but it is not really what I thought it would be. I thought it would be more like the choose a time and a routine is made like in My Fitness Coach.

Anyways, it is still good and totally work the $20. The Training Plus has some fun new things, especially the cycling, although that will be nothing when the cycling game with peripheral comes out. The skateboarding is another interesting one as is the fun Snowball Fight one despite it rather uselessness as an actual exercise. The Rhythm Kung Fu is different, but also kind of frustrating, but that is just me not having good rhythm. The added mental part of the body test is also interesting.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: