Friday, June 5, 2009

Nintendo DS Screenshots: AMF Bowling Pinbusters!

I do not think I purposely rented this game for the DS. I think I meant to rent a Wii bowling game. I never really think about bowling games being good on portable devices ever since Wii Sports. The AMF Wii game I have played was not that great, but this DS game is actually not too bad. However, it left a bad taste from the start with no females to play with despite there being two characters to choose before you play and unlock others. There are female characters you can later unlock, but it is just wrong that there are only two male characters to choose at the start. That and the controls are kind of awkward with you controlling the spin after you throw the ball and thus totally unrealistic. It is not horrible, but it is not great either, which is something I would expect from a game using the name of one of the big bowling equipment brands, although I know there games seem to be mostly disappointing.

Click on the thumbnails to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: