Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nintendo DS Screenshots: Big Mutha Truckers

Big Mutha Truckers is an interesting driving style game. I did not really know what I was renting when I added this to my Game Q last week. I just randomly added an Available Now game to my Q because my other 49 games were not available and Gamefly did not mail me a game one day when they should have because I think nothing was available. (Side note: Gamefly's recent availability is getting ridiculous and I will be sending them a note if it again happens that they skip shipping me a game the same day they say they receive the game) I am actually glad that it happened this one time because I discovered this game. Sure it is not the best game and I got kind of bored with it after an hour of playing it straight, but it still was fun to discover. Basically you play the game as a trucker trying to have the best profit after 60 days (I only got to day 9 before getting tired of it from my one sitting) in order to inherit your mom's trucking business. It is part racing game with you sometimes racing rivals to specific cities. It is also somewhat Diner Dash like style with you trying to make a profit, etc. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: