Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Lego Indiana Jones

This is one of the few games I have bought on release day. I did not really have to, as it is my brother's birthday present for later this month, however, since I am going on vacation Saturday and going to be back right before it I wanted to make sure I got around to buying. I even made a special deal with him that he can play it as early as next week if he goes a whole week with the only gaming he does is on the Wii. Seems cruel enough to him to have to go without his PS2 for a week, but I could have been crueler and made him do stander time every non-therapy day for a week. At least this deal is another part of what his doctor thinks he should do, which is to limit his gaming permanently to only the Wii.

Anyways, since I bought it I, of course, had to try it. You know just in case it was a dud and needed to be exchanged! Well, actually that is just my supposed reason for trying it out. The real reason is that I am hooked on the Lego games having played through Lego Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3 last week with the kid I babysit. This game is even awesomer with the improved graphics and cool Indiana Jones theme, although game depth wise I cannot say for sure it is better since I have only played the first level. I have played it enough to say I love it and will be stealing/borrowing it from my brother when I get home from vacation if I do not find more time to play it before Saturday.

Click the thumbnails below to see a large version of the screenshots.



No comments: