Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gamecube Video Clip: Disney Sports Soccer

I am trying to get back in the habit of posting on all my blogs daily, but it is not happening and unfortunately this is the one that ends up suffering the most. Partly this is due to it being one of my lowest earners and being unemployed right now I focus mostly on my two blogs I can guarantee getting paid to write on. This one does bring in some money from PPP and Google Ads, but lately PPP has been darn near impossible to get oppurtunities for because this site lost its page rank and it is hosted on blogspot. Also, I have not been playing video games as much and there just is not as many reasons to keep me actively working on this blog unlike my other blogs. My other low earner like this one is Postcards from Antarctica and since working on saving up to go back to Antarctica and write a book with the same name as the blog is something I still want to do it motivates me to try harder to update it regularly. That said I am not abandoning this blog just yet, but just saying that at this point it will likely stay at being updated only a few times a week and sometimes maybe only once a week.

So for today here is the video clip I did of Disney Sports Soccer for Gamecube.

No comments: