Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nintendo DS Screenshots: Surf's Up

Sorry for the long gap in posting. I thought I would be back in town late Tuesday, but I did not get home until today. Also, thought I would have some Internet access to at least get these photos posted, but it just did not happen. So here are the screenshots of Surf's Up for Nintendo Wii I took last week. I also mailed it back last week, so hopefully some new rental will come soon. Still trying to get Mario Party 8, but will probably end up with the Pokemon game for Wii. Either will be great, but I am getting quite frustrated about trying to get Mario Party. Maybe I will break down and just purchase it, but I am not sure I really want to add it to my collection just yet.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.



No comments: