Thursday, February 9, 2012

Make and Share Video Game Lists with Clipix

clipix is an interesting way to clip, organize, and share by bookmarking webpages.  As a video game lover, I instantly see this as a great way to make and share video game lists.  For example, you can go to your favorite website to rent and/or buy games and clip the pages for games you want to try or make lists of recommendations including lists for different game genres.  There is so many different ways you can organize clips by clipboards with clipix.  You could even make a clipboard to share games that you recommend others to avoid.

The first clipix clipboard I made was one for Video Games to Try.  I clipped different games from Gamefly, as that is where I like to rent games.  I think this list will be especially useful for me when my Game Q is full and there are more games I want to add, but do not have room to add them on Gamefly.  Right now I actually have a few slots open on my Game Q, so the list currently has the top 5 games I want to try now.

I really think clipix would be a fun thing to see others join and share video game lists.  There is even an iPhone app, so you could make lists with photos of game screenshots or games that pique your interest while out shopping.  If you make a video game clipboard on clipix, feel free to comment and share it with me and other readers of this blog.

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: